At Bligh Street Cardiology, patient wellbeing is at the heart of what we do.
Bligh Street Cardiology is a private specialist practice and as such there are fees for services including consultations and testing. Concessions are available for patients facing financial difficulties. Bulk billing is available for eligible patients including healthcare workers, students and those requested by their GPs because of individual circumstances.
If you are a new patient, extended consultation time is necessary for detailed assessment, testing and results discussion. Please allow 1-1/2 hours for your first appointment.
What to bring to your appointment?
• Current referral
• Medicare card
• Comfortable clothing and shoes as you may run on the treadmill as part of the testing (see Test and Procedures).
• Blood tests results/radiology results (if available)
• Hospital discharge forms (if any)
• Pension card (if applicable)
• Veterans’ Affairs Card (if applicable)