At Bligh Street Cardiology, patient wellbeing is at the heart of what we do.
If you are a new patient, extended consultation time is necessary for detailed assessment, testing and results discussion. Please allow 1-1/2 hours for your first appointment.
What to bring to your appointment?
• Current referral
• Medicare card
• Comfortable clothing and shoes as you may run on the treadmill as part of the testing (see Test and Procedures).
• Blood tests results/radiology results (if available)
• Hospital discharge forms (if any)
• Pension card (if applicable)
• Veterans’ Affairs Card (if applicable)
What are the fees?
The fees will depend on the type of your consultation and testing. Please ask reception at the time of the booking. We are pleased to bulk bill many services for pensioners and direct bill DVA patients. Our reception staff will be pleased to discuss and assist you.